Account Manager at NCR
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business.
Account manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying and targeting opportunities across existing and new prospects.
- Maintaining and growing file value and serving as the principal FSD SS representative ensuring the highest level of customer service and support to NCR major accounts;
- Demand creation of NCR SS for existing and new accounts within an assigned; Provide subject matter expertise and support for all SS sales campaigns into targeted accounts.
Business Development Manager at Cyberoam
Cyberoam Technologies (A Sophos Group Company) is a global network security appliances company, offering security solutions for the networks of the future with its innovative technologies.
Enterprise Account Manager will build and promote the Company’s position as the worldwide leader in Unified Threat Management. Must be a key contributor to the revenue growth of the region, and manage to the company growth targets.
Brand Manager at Hayat Holding
Hayat Holding is among Turkey’s top 100 industrial companies, employing over 10,000 people both in Turkey and abroad. Hayat Group is a conglomerate that operates mainly in two industries. Kastamonu Entegre is the leading company in the wood-based panel industry and Hayat Kimya is among the top FMCG companies.
We are looking for a Brand Manager for our Nigeria operation with following qualifications:
- Min. 5 years experience (Hygiene category experience will be an asset),
- University degree in a business related subject (preferably social sciences like management, economics, international relations etc.),
- Nigerian ; or Afro-American but lived in Nigeria from his / her childhood. (Turkish but lived in Nigeria from his / her childhood is a plus),
Nigeria Trade Marketing Manager at Hayat Holding
The successful candidate will:
- Focus on developing promotional programs that attract business from wholesalers, distributors and retailers.
- Develop and execute trade/consumer promotions including pricing, sales estimates, operations liaison and POS development.
- Proactively communicate and build relationships with the global marketing teams.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets.
Head of Risk and Compliance at CA Global
Successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Board Risk Management Committee, and will be responsible to implement and enforce a robust enterprise-wide risk management framework and requisite systems including policies, processes and tools. The risk framework should include Strategic risk, Operational risk, Market risk, Liquidity risk, Credit risk and Compliance risk, specially Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism legislation.
Learning and Development Officer at Health Plus Limited
HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa.
The Learning and Development Officer will:
- Report to the Head, Human Resources
- Partner with departmental heads to develop learning strategies to build capabilities and engagement that drives performance and results
- Act as learning and development point of contact for HR Business Partners and Business Units, and consult with Business Units to develop learning strategies which supports business and organizational goals
- Apply learning theory/models, benchmark best practices/trends, and maintain knowledge of cutting-edge approaches in order to deliver learning solutions that drive lasting impact
Associate Consultant, Crisis Security Consulting at Control Risks
Control Risks is a global risk consultancy specialising in helping organisations manage political, integrity and security risks in complex and hostile environments.
The Associate Consultant is a fee earning consultant who will support clients and other team members to deliver end to end risk consulting services including crisis management, business continuity and related risk and resilience consulting across the West Africa region.
Banking Strategy Consultant at IBM
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
At IBM, we understand that real business value is delivered when business consulting is enriched with advanced research, analytics and technology. As a Strategy Consultant for IBM, you’ll have the unique opportunity to bring these elements together, and enhance the value that we bring clients. In this position, you’ll work directly with clients to determine their business issues and recommend solutions that drive business value. You’ll use your in-depth consulting skills, analytical expertise and business knowledge to determine business objectives, as well as processes, measurements and appropriate tools for formulating hypotheses and testing conclusions that result in the best solution for business needs.
Sales Marketing Manager at Brand Envoy
Brand Envoy (BE) is a mobile/online advertising and marketing platform that allows advertisers reach over 45 million customers and gives publishers the opportunity to earn revenue for simply interacting with adverts on the platform using a unique marketing tool.
The Sales Marketing Manager will:
- Develop ideas and create proposals for sales and market to clients based on market sector
- Formulate needs for clients and prepare creative proposals with account manager team in Brand Envoy HQ
- Grow Brand Envoy digital sales in Nigerian market
- Create and manage advertisement customer data base
- Prepare sales presentations; align them with product manager team
- Respond to and aggressively follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys