Executive Director at a Non-governmental Organisation
Job description: This vacancy is for the position of Executive Director of an NGO in the Health and Education Sector. The applicant for this position must have a Batchelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of seven years experience in administration. Five years of this must be in the social enterprise sector. Three years in a similar position, an MBA, and social enterprise management training will be an added advantage. The candidate must not be more than 40 years of age.
General Counsel at JAGAL Group
Prime responsibilities and duties
- Structure and manage the company’s internal legal function and staff.
- Negotiate, write, and execute agreements and contracts.
- Offer counsel on a variety of legal issues.
- Advise senior management within the company and work alongside employees in different business units.
- Provide advice on legal risks and business terms of various deals.
- Explain legal language.
- Draft terms and conditions in agreements.
- Ensure legal objectives are met.
- Research unique legal issues impacting the organization by identifying applicable statutes, judicial decisions, and codes.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect the company and its affiliates.
- Perform pre-litigation work to minimize risks and maximize legal rights.
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
- Provide training to company and its affiliates on substantive legal topics.
- Participate in the definition and development of corporate policies and procedures and provide continuing counsel and guidance on legal matters and on legal implications of all matters.
- Serve as key lawyer/legal advisor on all major business transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures.
- Judge the merits of court cases filed against or on behalf of the Company, work with the appropriate managers to define a strategic defense and approve settlements of disputes where warranted.
- Monitors that the Company conducts its business in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Management of all outside counsel.
Senior Project Manager at JAGAL Group
Job description: The purpose of this role is to strategise, plan, direct and manage the delivery of EPCC type projects or the delivery of multiple projects; manage, supervise and coach the Project Delivery Teams; deliver services and products in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract; manage change.
The key aims and responsibilities are:
- To deliver projects with zero accidents, as per the contract specifications, on time and within budget
- Maintain good working relationship with the client project personnel, their partners
- Maintain good working relationship with vendors and subcontractor
- Be the single point responsibility in relation with the client
- Responsible for P&L
- Responsible for the development of detailed Project Execution Plans addressing the key project objectives for Safety, Quality, Schedule and Cost and how they will be achieved.
- Identification of risk and opportunities and how risk should be mitigated and opportunities materialized.
- Direct, manage, coach and support the project management team(s) to achieve the key objectives
- Proposal Preparation
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Finca International
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is directly responsible for managing all finance and accounting activities of FINCA Nigeria, and supervises all its finance staff. He/she will ensure that the finance activities of FINCA Nigeria will support FINCA Nigeria in pursuing its mission with a minimum of risk and a maximum of efficiency. As a member of the Management Team/Board, he/she shares responsibility for the overall performance and activities of FINCA Nigeria, and participates in making decisions on material issues.
Offshore Installation Manager at Wood Group PSN
Brief Posting Description
We are currently recruiting for an Offshore Installation Manager on a rotational basis located offshore Nigeria deep water location. The successful candidate will be responsible to the Asset Manager for the safe and efficient operation of all activities on MOPU/WFB platform and FSO
- Plan and control the safe and efficient operation of the installation to meet the requirements and criteria set out in the Operational Safety Case, policies, procedures and the Safety Management System
- Ensure the quality of processed and exported crude oil meets recommended specification and regulatory standards
- Ensure that operational and production activities are carried out in accordance with company policy, legislation and principles of good practice including the company’s code of business ethics
- Ensure sufficient competent persons are assigned offshore, and sponsor necessary learning and development for permanent and stand-in positions
- Acts as PIC in SIMOPS operations for the field
- Responsible for welfare of the offshore crew/team
- Ensures optimal performance of Christmas Tree and other wellhead platform equipment
- Monitors shutdown maintenance jobs and ensures availability of all equipment on FPU
- In charge of marine logistics, monitors requests for utilities and other requests (e.g. chemicals)
- Collates and reviews all filed process and well data from contractors and send the daily operations report and other reports to relevant parties
- Ensure routine and statutory well tests are performed and accurately reported
- Incident Controller for offshore emergency management and preparedness
Country Security Manager at IBM
Job description: Development of Security Management Documents. Provides expertise in all security related programs to protect business activities. Ensures management awareness for security and protection of proprietary information. May directly manage or lead security professionals.