A 90-year Old Woman Wrote 45 Lessons Life Taught Her. Here are few:
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
- A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
- It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
- Burn the candles; use the nice sheets; wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
- Over-prepare, then go with the flow.
- Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you …
What has life taught you in your Finances, Marriage, Career, Mistakes and Successes?
You need to write a book on them. And I know you have always wanted to write that book. We will help you write it, you don’t worry about carving-out time, because you are a very busy personality. Just brief us and leave the rest to us. With us, becoming an Author has been made very simple.
That is our core competence at The Ready Writers Consult, we are an Award-winning Content Developing Company, telling people’s stories and strategically giving words wings. We are professionally into:
-Training and Social media.
We are the Editors of the best selling “The Girl Entrepreneurs, Our Stories So Far” – Ibukun Awosika, online Publishers of “Anioma: Resolving The Identity Crises” – By King Charles Anyasi of Idumuje kingdom, Delta State and many more.
I heartily wish you a fantastic week as I await your response…