1. No matter what knocks you down, get up and keep flying. Never give up; great blessings always outlive great perseverance.
2. Talking about your problems can be an unconscious addiction. You need to consciously break the habit and talk about your opportunities, advantages and joys.
3. Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who don’t give-up, and the best things come to those who keep flying with the big picture.
4. You see, disappointments were not meant to destroy you. They are meant to strengthen and give you fortitude to accomplish your God-given destiny.
5. Always remember that happiness doesn’t come as a result of you getting everything you want, but by appreciating what you have.
6. Associate yourself with people of quality mind-set and attitude; it is better to be alone than in bad company.
7. When you choose to forgive those who have hurt you, you reject their power to hurt you.
8. Patience is not just the ability to wait, but what you do while waiting.
9. To some people, love could be truly blind, deaf and dumb because sometimes:
*- We ignore the ones that appreciate us
*- We appreciate the ones who ignore us
*- We adore the ones who hurt us
*- We hurt the ones that adore us
As a man, don’t forget these things.