TRW Consult has openings for the following positions:
1. Accountant: Candidate must have an entrepreneurial mindset, sound knowledge of accounting practices, relevant professional certifications, proficiency in written and spoken English, proficiency in the use of excel, good analytical, organizational and planning capacity as well as good interpersonal communication skills.
2. Copyeditor: Candidate must have an uncanny ability to spot grammatical errors, mechanical slips and problematic constructions. He/she must have the ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines. He/she must also possess exceptional reporting and editorial skills, be result oriented; be able to add value and drive change.
3. Graphics Artist: Candidate must be a highly creative individual with proficiency in the use of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and proficiency in the use of InDesign and other graphics design software. Candidate must also possess skills in book layout, page planning, cover designs, infographs, digital production, video production, among others.
4. Content Trainees: Candidates must be creative and inquisitive. Must possess excellent grammar and writing skills; must be able to deliver within tight deadlines; must be able to write on a wide range of subjects and with a variety of professionals. They must also possess cognitive research, storytelling and script writing skills.
5. Marketers: Candidates be able to work with little or no supervision, be self-motivated and resilient, never take ‘No’ for an answer, and possess good interpersonal relationship and communication skills with ability to convince people. They must also be good self-starters with entrepreneurial and competitive drive.
Interested applicants should send in application and CV to email@example.com
Applicants for the positions of Content Trainee and Editor must send their CV in prose/story telling format.
All applications must come in by 6pm on Friday, December 18, 2015