Senior Expat HR Adviser – Recruitment and Talent at Orlean Invest West Africa
Job description: The HR Adviser is responsible for the recruitment and talent services for the various business units within the Orlean Group. This will include involvement in international and national recruitment processes and activities and ensuring best practice is adhered to and management of development programmes including graduate, high potential and management programmes as well as working with managers to ensure succession planning.
Principal, Snr. DP Trainer at PEM Offshore Group
- Senior DP Trainer with Nautical Institute Approval
- Currently working as a Trainer on Accreditted DP Simulation Centres
- Must be aware and understand the latest Guidlines from N.I Published March 2014
- Help develop and organise system programme certification as per N.I, IMCA and DNV requirement
- Help develop, maintain and organise management programme certification as per N.I, IMCA and DNV requirement
- Godfather the Assistant Instructors into performing Training as per Industry Standards
- Oversee Company’s Clientele and ensure all Clients/Student are satisfied and are accredited according to the recognised standards
- Oversee Company’s Maritime Activities to include Rig Move and Offshore project Management
Experienced Sales Manager at Hausba Smarthomes
- Create and Implement killer Sales strategies.
- Build Sales team.
- Sell Company products and services.
- Meet 150% of Sales target.
Manager of Subsea Projects at Wood Group Kenny
Job description: With Local autonomy, establishes and maintains the technical and project standards for the all international and local client’s workscopes. Sets strategic and tactical direction with regard to policy/procedures, work force staffing, and budgeting. Participates in decisions regarding the acquisition and execution of engineering and/or Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) contracts, and supporting business acquisitions & preparation of technical proposals. Experience in growth of engineering businesses will be considered and advantage. Responsible for the deployment of WGPSN Management Systems throughout the business.
HSE Supervisor at APM Terminals B.V
- Assists in the development and delivery of the company’s HSE functions, implementing policies, procedures and systems to provide for a HSE business operation
- Maintains up-to-date information and knowledge on new developments in the area of Health, Safety and Environmental standards and Loss Prevention measures
- Represents the HSE department within the port related to HSE in order to ensure a mutual understanding of the Company’s goals and requirements, and to work in a co-operative partnership with local resources
- Inspects organisation facilities and audits records to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, determines corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented
- Reports all HSE incidents and assists the HSE Supervisor incident root cause analysis and assess risks to health for use by company personnel and outside agencies.
Marketing Manager at Hayat Holding
- Managing mid and long term marketing strategies for all categories inline with brand communication strategies,
- Managing the yearly activity plan inline with marketing strategies ,
- Managing communication strategies in all channels (TV, radio, newspaper, PR, POP, sponsorship),
- Managing relations with international or local third parties: creative, media, BTL & PR agencies,
- Managing relations with media planning department to create the media plan inline with brand communication strategies,
- Managing necessary market researches after monitoring brand performances (performance tests, pre and post ad reports, customer satisfaction index etc.),
- Managing relations with sales team to plan promotional activities to boost sales and increase product trials.
Business and Transformation Consultant at Ericsson
- Help define operator business and operational strategies with attention to their customer lifecycle and enabling improved customer experience
- Shape and lead holistic programs across various technology and service s that translate business and operational shortfalls into transformation programs and related initiatives
- Sell, manage and deliver enterprise transformation projects to telecoms clients in sub-Saharan Africa by leveraging the OSS (Operational Systems Support) / BSS (Business Support Systems) domains to enable business objectives and strategies
- Design and deliver initiatives based on the customer’s current and future enterprise architecture
- Develop roadmaps of prioritized OSS & BSS initiatives with due consideration of processes, systems, people and organizational integration, impact and tangible benefits.
- Provide integrated consulting services across business processes, business & organisational models, organizational change management, business readiness and deployment
- Undertake capability and maturity assessments across processes, systems and people.
- Develop business cases to quantify the benefits and related realizable benefits of initiatives
- Support operators in defining implementation strategies and plans to execute prioritized initiatives drive improved customer experience
Marketing Manager/Consultant at Western Mall Ltd
We require the skills of an individual versatile in online marketing and also on other offline media. Online media include PPC, PPI and other methods to cover all relevant and significant publishers in Nigeria with major target being the mobile devices. The job can be done on a part time basis, with regular meetings and updates to the CEO. Other relevant details would be provided after the selection process.
Lab Services Consultant at IBM
The program will offer a group of high-potential individuals an exceptional opportunity for accelerated career development in Business Development, sales and Pre-sales within multiple functions – leading towards a global career in IBM and focus on growth markets. In addition to building your business acumen, you will take advantage of IBM’s world-class leadership development programs, and networking experiences, and be closely mentored and coached by senior IBMers.