Construction Site Manager (Expat) at Asset Management Group Limited
- Managing multiple constructions projects and represents the AMG’s interest on construction projects.
- Interface with the staff, Business Development Executive, project architects, and engineers related to the initial program development, final program development, planning.
- Development of Final Project Proposals, design, submission, bidding and construction of capital projects, schedule maintenance projects, and special projects.
- Construction Management strategy advice.
- Development of project programs; evaluate and recommend various construction and delivery methods in the construction and/or renovation of existing buildings; assist in the development of the planning and scheduling of construction projects; prepare detailed construction budget estimates and schedules; oversee the performance of all site engineers; ensure that all work is completed according to construction plans, specifications and schedule; and establish and maintain project files.
Client Technical Specialist- Power at IBM
Job description: Client Technical Specialists are technical consultants to clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners. They understand the client’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. They provide technical sales support which may include: collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; deliver Proof of Concept; develop and deliver technical education; support critical situations; design solutions and answer technical questions. When engaged for a specific opportunity or project, they are responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution.
Subsea Pre-Commissioning Engineer at Saipem
- Be responsible for the overall project pre‐commissioning scope of work both at Contractor and Sub‐contractor level and engineering and operational level
- Lead the appointed team of subsea pre‐commissioning engineers to achieve a successful project in time and within budget
IP solution senior manager at Huawei Technologies
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
Country Controller at Pacific Drilling (NYSE: PACD)
The primary focus of this position is to supervise the finance activity in country in regards to accounting, taxation, treasury, cost control, reporting (internal and external), planning (budgeting/forecasting) and documentation for the company in Nigeria.
This position will provide accounting support to the Finance team in the Houston office and in International locations.