DStv Media Sales – Nigeria, seeks to appoint a dynamic and self-motivated candidate, to assume responsibility as a Marketing Executive.
The incumbent will report to the Sales Manager and be based at DStv Media Sales offices in Victoria Island, Lagos.
External factors which will influence the work environment taking future conditions and strategic requirements into account:
- Global Organisation
- Leading edge technology
- Rebroadcast and direct to home markets
- Regulatory environment
- Competitive environment
- MultiChoice strategy
- Sales Environment
- Multicultural Environment
- Performance Driven Culture
- Competitive Environment
- Business Process
Advertising Industry (Agencies and Clients)
- DMS Team
- DMS Content Sales Team
- DMS Marketing Department
- DMS Contracting and Scheduling Department
(Products, services, programs and information which the individual must provide to external individuals or groups, or one another to accomplish the organisation’s mission and strategy)
- Management of the company communication and sales tools.
- Website management by sourcing country specific content for website
- Monitor, collate and file all media campaigns/Pr – Pub clippings, minutes of weekly meetings, including financial, event and correspondence records for reference purposes.
- Take delivery and stock of all out and in-bound mails and marketing consignments (Promotional Items) to ensure contact mail delivery and accountability, and facilitate payment to courier operatives and agencies.
- Identify, develop and create sales promotions foe special events together with our agency.
- Getting content from the relevant channels and update as and when needed.
- Serving as liaison between advertising agencies and the company, print suppliers and various marketing services
- Assisting in promotional strategies.
- Preparing invitations, event agenda, track payments or refunds and registration forms for events.
- Generating event passes, thank you letters, form letters for mailing mass brochures to the company’s prospective customers.
- Prepare promotional and other materials for dispatch to clients.
- Working with DMS Africa team to produce an annual electronic rate card for the Africa Business.
- Managing Barter deals
- Prepare personal monthly report of marketing activities for review
- Supervise branding at events internally and externally.
(Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs)
- Selling / Marketing techniques
- Pay TV industry understanding
- Market / customer knowledge
- Product / service knowledge
- Computer Literate
- Digital Marketing
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Idea generation
- Planning / organising
- Activity Coordination/Project Planning
- Team Player
- Achievement orientation
- Service orientation
- Drive / energy
- Service orientation
Please email your applications in the form of CVs to email@example.com
Closing date: December 19, 2014