Hey there! Today, I’ll be taking you through a journey. The whole purpose of it is to help you discover what women want in a relationship straight from a woman’s mouth. Yes, you read that right. We’ll be doing things in a slightly more exciting way than you’re used to.
To confirm your suspicions, I’m a female, and I’m the blogger for VirtueDigest.com. If you’ve never heard of it, it’s the sister blog of the one you’re reading now. Your beloved writer and I did a swap to enable us to share insights with you. He also wrote on what men want in a relationship. You should definitely check that out by clicking here. I know this is new but, don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll love it! That being said, let’s move on.
Very often, I hear men talking about how women are complicated, over-demanding, and can make a relationship frustrating. In response to that, I’d say it’s actually not that difficult. Women really just want you to be yourself with confidence. Additionally, women don’t want you to control them. Instead, they want you to complement them. Confused? Don’t be!
What do women really want in a relationship?
Truthfully, women want a lot of things in relationships. However, these cover the basic things that’ll keep the relationship alive.
- Women want to feel safe in their relationships. You can make this happen by caring for her, keeping to your promises, and treating her well. Alongside that, women want you to stand up for them when they are down emotionally.
- Secure your woman’s attention with communication. If you want a healthy relationship, then you need to communicate daily. Women want to be heard, and you’ll be getting it wrong if you think providing money is all you need to do. Contrary to popular belief, she actually just wants you to communicate with her. Even if you had a hectic day, you could still say words like, “it feels so good to finally hear your voice.”
- Also, women want a trustworthy and honest man. If you are in love with your woman, you do not need to play games. Trust is the foundation of all relationships. It starts by keeping your words. When you say things like, “I will call you tomorrow” or “we should see tomorrow,” women remember them. Make sure you fulfill these promises, or else, women will not take you seriously.
- A woman wants a man who can carry himself. The way you dress and speak matters. When you meet her friends, introduce yourself confidently. In fact, you can even tell a joke, as long as it’s not a dry one. This makes your woman proud of you.
- Your woman wants to be your priority. You need to show and tell her that you love her. Do this by involving her in every aspect of your life. Among others, let her in on your work, your family, and your friends. Men, you don’t need to hide things from your woman.
The simplest things make a woman genuinely happy. Do you understand, men? Your woman wants to feel important in her relationship. A relationship involves two people with the same amount of energy. So, even if you are not financially buoyant, you can make her happy with your acts. On that note, goodbye for now and don’t forget to check out what men want from women in a relationship!