Quite a lot of men are frustrated when dating, courting or married to a woman. They grumble that some women are insatiable and keep nagging in relationships. Men keep asking, “What do women really want?”
Here are some ways to handle a woman’s complaints and allay her fears.
1. Affection: She wants your 100% love. She wants you to always tell her how much you love her, even three times a day. Hearing you affirm your love for her, often, will not be an overdose.
2. Attention: She wants you to be there for her physically, holding hands, sitting together in an eatery, taking ice cream or watching a movie together.
3. Appreciation: She wants you to accept her how God created her, whether slim or fat, tall or short, pretty or not too pretty. Never compare her with another person.
4. Security: When she feels insecure stare into her eyes and tell her there is no one in the world who is your queen but her.
5. Constant Communication: Call, text, or chat with her when you are done with your work or business. She’s always waiting for that. Always assure her that you love her.
6. Love Language: Speak her love language to her. Try to Learn her love language if you don’t know it. Speaking her love language opens up her heart to you and you can be sure no man will take her from you. Call her pet names, etc.
7. Humour: Try desperately to make her laugh when she’s feeling down. Crack some jokes; ladies love guys that are funny. But don’t try to attack her or yourself when cracking your jokes like comedians.
8. Overdose Love: In the middle of a conversation, tell her that you love her a lot.
9. Compliment Her: Notice when she’s wearing something new like clothes, hair styles, shoes or make-up, and then give her a compliment.
10. Assurance: If she gets jealous, hold her. Make her realise she is the one and only for you.
11. Be a gentleman: Listen to her when she talks and don’t shut her up. Ladies love men who can listen to them as they share their innermost feelings. Don’t just listen but participate by saying words like “really?” And say something if need be.
12. Make her the princess: Tell her you are proud of her anywhere anytime and that you can’t wait to have a daughter just like her.
Make all this a habit. She will love you and make you happy.